Want to make changes to your smile, improving your confidence and self-esteem? Is your diary filling up with summer events and engagements? Dreading the thought of being caught on camera?
Here at Leigh Dental Centre we have the answers, with our wide range of cosmetic dental treatments we are able to offer you a treatment plan tailored to meet your exact needs, whether that be straighter teeth, a whiter smile or a complete smile makeover.
Cosmetic treatments that can be used include:
Teeth whitening is a safe and effective way of brightening the natural colour of your teeth. Here at Leigh Dental Centre we are able to offer both in surgery and at home teeth whitening to best suit your lifestyle. With a variety of different strengths available in our chosen Pola Advanced Teeth Whitening System, we can ensure that you get the best possible results.
Benefits of teeth whitening
- Improves appearance – Teeth whitening is an excellent way to improve your appearance
- Boosts self-confidence – Teeth whitening improves a person’s self-confidence and the personal feel good factor.
- Very affordable – Teeth whitening changes your appearance a great deal with a simple teeth whitening procedure, for a relatively small outlay.
Teeth straightening procedures can help to improve the appearance of crooked or overcrowded teeth. All our dentists have many years’ experience providing teeth straightening so will be able to advise you of the best solution to meet your needs.
Benefits of teeth straightening
- Improved confidence and self-esteem – Teeth straightening can help to improve confidence and self-esteem, allowing you to achieve things you never thought were possible.
- Healthy gums – Healthy Gums will fit more securely around teeth and it will be much easier to perform an effective oral hygiene routine, reducing the risk of tooth loss.
- Improved bite – By straightening teeth and properly aligning the bite, it is possible to reduce discomfort and wear caused to your mouth and jaw.
Veneers provide an effective way to correct multiple flaws at once, improving the colour, shape and position of teeth. A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that fits over the front surface of the tooth, in a similar way to a false nail over your fingernail. Veneers can help to improve the colour, shape and position of your teeth, repairing chipped teeth or closing a small gap between teeth where braces are not suitable.
Benefits of veneers
- Stain resistant – Veneers do not pick up stains like your natural teeth and so will retain their white finish.
- Correct multiple flaws – Veneers can help to improve the shape, colour and position of teeth. Therefore, it is possible to change a range of cosmetic flaws such as spaces, discolouration, staining, chipped or fractured teeth in one go.
- Conservative approach to changing tooth’s colour and shape – teeth will not require extensive preparation to support a veneer.
Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. Dental implants provide a means of tooth replacement that is as close to your natural teeth as currently possible and which can last for many years. Dental implants can also be used as an anchorage to retain dentures or dental bridges, if you are missing several teeth
Benefits of dental implants
- Long lasting – if cared for properly dental implants will last for over ten years.
- Natural looking – once in place dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth. This allows you to eat an unrestricted diet and enjoy life without worrying about your teeth.
- Reduce bone loss – Dental implants help to reduce the risk of bone loss.
- We understand that financing your dental treatment can be difficult and that is why we provide 0% finance options to help interested patients spread the cost of cosmetic dental treatments if they wish and we also regularly have special offers on these treatments.